Now Hiring: Temporary Energy Assistance Scheduling Specialist
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience, knowledge and a committed interest in social services;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills, including typing skills of 28 wpm or higher.
Starting wages are $10 per hour. This is a temporary position and will involve a limited paid training program. No benefits are included in this position. HOWEVER, we often recruit from our seasonal staff for permanent positions.
STEP 1: Go to http://www.careerstep.com/free-typing-test and test your typing speed. You must be able to type 28 wpm or higher to be qualified for this position. You will be tested prior to any interview.
STEP 2: Email firstname.lastname@example.org (If this link does not open a pre-addressed email on your computer, please copy and paste or type this address into your email window). Attach both a cover letter and resume. Documents may be in Word (*.doc, *.docx), Adobe PDF (*.pdf) or text (*.txt, *.rtf) formats. Only electronic submissions will be considered.
NO CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect2Help is an Award-Winning Employer
Benefits for most positions include:
- *200 hours of paid training;
- *Great medical, vision and dental insurance;
- *Retirement Plan;
- *Paid time off for both full and part time employees;
- *Life insurance;
- *Long and short term disability insurance;
- *Very FLEXIBLE scheduling (especially for students);
- *Bonus pay
What our employees are saying about Connect2Help
“There is no better way to learn about social services in Indiana than to work for Connect2Help.”
“Connect2Help management does a stellar job at recognizing and rewarding employees who do a good job.”
“This is a great place to work and we do great work for our clients.”