Now Hiring: I&R Specialists
Join the largest 2-1-1 in the state of Indiana (and the 5th largest in the country) connecting those in our communities who need help with the organizations that provide it. We are hiring more Information & Referral (I&R) Specialists (either full- or part-time) and looking for people with experience, knowledge and/or a committed interest in social services. We offer 200 hours of paid training to educate candidates on the vast network of social service agencies and programs; great medical, vision and dental insurance; retirement plan; paid time off for both full and part time employees; life insurance; long and short term disability insurance; and bonus pay.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as an I&R and Crisis Specialist per AAS, AIRS and C2H standards;
- Facilitates the referral process for effective linkage to services, including interventions and advocacy when appropriate; follows up on calls as appropriate;
- Completes client outcome surveys, special projects and editing as directed;
- Communicates resource updates and service deficiencies to C2H supervisors and resource staff;
- Participates in all required trainings; attend agency and community functions as needed;
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Possesses effective communication skills and the ability to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Must be highly organized, flexible, and independent;
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work with a broad range of individuals and personalities and knowledge of the human service delivery system.
- Excellent Computer skills (including typing skills of 28 wpm or higher)
Since we are a 24/7 agency, hiring priority will be given to bilingual Spanish speakers and English speakers who are willing to work flexible schedules including weekends, afternoons/evenings (12 pm to 12 am) and overnights (11 pm to 8 am).
The next training class begins in February, with pay starting at $12 per hour (depending on qualifications).
STEP 1: Go to http://www.careerstep.com/free-typing-test and test your typing speed. You must be able to type 28 wpm or higher to be qualified for this position. You will be tested prior to any interview.
STEP 2: Click here to take Connect2Help Employment Assessment.
STEP 3: Email email@example.com (If this link does not open a pre-addressed email on your computer, please copy and paste or type this address into your email window). Attach both a cover letter and resume. Documents may be in Word (*.doc, *.docx), Adobe PDF (*.pdf) or text (*.txt, *.rtf) formats. Only electronic submissions will be considered.
NO CALLS, PLEASE.
Now Hiring: Manager of IT Services
- Manage and update all aspects of the C2H website.
- Manage all server, desktop and laptop support.
- Manage all aspects of the C2H network.
- Manage all vendor relationships.
- Manage all phone services.
- Assist in technical issues surrounding public access to resources.
- Manage technical and non-technical activities surrounding facility maintenance.
- Responsible for creating an annual agency technology plan.
- BA/BS with appropriate experience.
- Technical skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Refer, web-based platforms, Google Docs, WordPress, Office 365 including Exchange and SharePoint use. Knowledge of Telephony Application Programming Interface (TAPI) a plus. Knows SQL, MySQL, ODBC connections
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must; supervisory and management skills a plus; ability to develop and implement program policy and procedures; knowledge of human services delivery and social issues from both provider and consumer points of view;
- Highly organized; flexible to adapt with evolving process; independent worker; ability to accept a wide range of lifestyles and human conditions;
QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED APPLICANTS should sent a detailed cover letter and resume with salary requirements to:
- Lynn Engel
- 3901 N Meridian St
- Suite 300
- Indianapolis, IN 46208
NO CALLS, PLEASE
Connect2Help is an Award-Winning Employer
Benefits for most positions include:
- *200 hours of paid training;
- *Great medical, vision and dental insurance;
- *Retirement Plan;
- *Paid time off for both full and part time employees;
- *Life insurance;
- *Long and short term disability insurance;
- *Very FLEXIBLE scheduling (especially for students);
- *Bonus pay
What our employees are saying about Connect2Help
“There is no better way to learn about social services in Indiana than to work for Connect2Help.”
“Connect2Help management does a stellar job at recognizing and rewarding employees who do a good job.”
“This is a great place to work and we do great work for our clients.”