We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our staff
Call Center Manager
The Call Center Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Connect2Help211 Community Navigators and temporary EAP staff meet all contract, program and initiative metrics while adhering to the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) and C2H Quality and Productivity Standards.
- BA/BS preferred
- Previous experience in call center management
- Previous non-profit experience helpful but not required
- Strong knowledge of the social service delivery system preferred
- Prior knowledge and experience working with an ACD system and database software preferred
- Possesses the ability to problem solve, think critically and remain calm in high pressure situations
- Must be highly organized, flexible, and independent
- Must have strong supervisory skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to implement and explain program policy and procedures
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work with a broad range of individuals and personalities
Salary is competitive and commensurate with level of experience
Strong Benefits package.
Submit resume and cover letter to: HR@connect2help.org by October 19, 2018.
Connect2Help211 is an Award-Winning Employer
What our employees are saying about Connect2Help211
“There is no better way to learn about social services in Indiana than to work for Connect2Help211.”
“Connect2Help211 management does a stellar job at recognizing and rewarding employees who do a good job.”
“This is a great place to work and we do great work for our clients.”