Connect2Help 211 is hiring:
Information & Referral Navigators
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience, knowledge and a committed interest in social services;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills, including typing skills of 28 wpm or higher.
- Availability to work EVENINGS and WEEKENDS
Positions will start in early Spring with 2 weeks of Full Time MANDATORY training that will be Mon.- Fri between 10a-7p
We are looking for several Full- and Part-time permanent positions
Starting wages are on education, skills and previous experience.
STEP 1: Go to http://www.careerstep.com/free-typing-test and test your typing speed. You must be able to type 28 wpm or higher to be qualified for this position. You will be tested prior to any interview.
STEP 2: Email email@example.com (If this link does not open a pre-addressed email on your computer, please copy and paste or type this address into your email window). Attach both a cover letter and resume. Documents may be in Word (*.doc, *.docx), Adobe PDF (*.pdf) or text (*.txt, *.rtf) formats. Only electronic submissions will be considered.
NO CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect2Help211 is an Award-Winning Employer
Benefits for most positions include:
- *200 hours of paid training;
- *Great medical, vision and dental insurance;
- *Retirement Plan;
- *Paid time off for both full and part time employees;
- *Life insurance;
- *Long and short term disability insurance;
- *Very FLEXIBLE scheduling (especially for students);
What our employees are saying about Connect2Help211
“There is no better way to learn about social services in Indiana than to work for Connect2Help211.”
“Connect2Help211 management does a stellar job at recognizing and rewarding employees who do a good job.”
“This is a great place to work and we do great work for our clients.”