Now Hiring: Manager of IT Services
- Manage and update all aspects of the C2H website.
- Manage all server, desktop and laptop support.
- Manage all aspects of the C2H network.
- Manage all vendor relationships.
- Manage all phone services.
- Assist in technical issues surrounding public access to resources.
- Manage technical and non-technical activities surrounding facility maintenance.
- Responsible for creating an annual agency technology plan.
- BA/BS with appropriate experience.
- Technical skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Refer, web-based platforms, Google Docs, WordPress, Office 365 including Exchange and SharePoint use. Knowledge of Telephony Application Programming Interface (TAPI) a plus. Knows SQL, MySQL, ODBC connections
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must; supervisory and management skills a plus; ability to develop and implement program policy and procedures; knowledge of human services delivery and social issues from both provider and consumer points of view;
- Highly organized; flexible to adapt with evolving process; independent worker; ability to accept a wide range of lifestyles and human conditions;
QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED APPLICANTS should sent a detailed cover letter and resume with salary requirements to:
- Lynn Engel
- 3901 N Meridian St
- Suite 300
- Indianapolis, IN 46208
NO CALLS, PLEASE
Connect2Help is an Award-Winning Employer
Benefits for most positions include:
- *200 hours of paid training;
- *Great medical, vision and dental insurance;
- *Retirement Plan;
- *Paid time off for both full and part time employees;
- *Life insurance;
- *Long and short term disability insurance;
- *Very FLEXIBLE scheduling (especially for students);
- *Bonus pay
What our employees are saying about Connect2Help
“There is no better way to learn about social services in Indiana than to work for Connect2Help.”
“Connect2Help management does a stellar job at recognizing and rewarding employees who do a good job.”
“This is a great place to work and we do great work for our clients.”